1: Caterpillar 3196 TA Inboard diesel 660 horsepower 930 hours V Port 2001
2: Caterpillar 3196 TA Inboard diesel 660 horsepower 930 hours V Starboard 2001
All measurements are approximate and not guaranteed. Speeds are subject to load, conditions and other factors. Please contact a Boston Yacht Agent to confirm the accuracy of all information
- 1000 Hour Service Ordered to complete this winter 2023 including cleaning of Heat Exchangers and Coolers.
- Oil samples from Fall 2022 available.
- ONLY ONE OWNER since delivered new
- Impressive UPGRADE List
This 510 Sundancer “Mirage” has been extremely well cared for mechanically and cosmetically by her devoted owner. Her hull has been impeccably waxed throughout the years and it shows by boasting an amazing shine. If you are looking for a luxury and roomy cruiser, Mirage will not disappoint you.
An excellent example of engineering skill, she has a wide beam of 15’8” that allows for an amazingly spacious interior loaded with luxury features.
From her extremely reasonable hours to her like new beautiful interior with new carpeting, she is well worth your consideration and viewing.
- New Refrigerator in Cockpit 2022
- New Custom Cockpit Carpeting 2022
- New 32” TV in Cockpit 2022
- New Cockpit aft canvas 2022
- New Battery Charger 2022
- New (2) Thruster batteries 2022
- New FURUNO Radar, 2021
- New (2) House batteries 2021
- New 40” Vizio TV in Salon 2021
- New TV in Master 2021
- New forward Isinglass curtains 2020
- New GARMIN GPS MAP 7612, 2018
- New AC Unit in Cockpit
- PLUS: Not many boats on the market have the creature comforts and accommodations this one has to offer. The sleek galley area converts with a push of a button to a bar area with 2 stools. The large ultra leather salon couch has built in recliner and refreshment table with a switch converts to a sleeper too. Her large cockpit is full of creature comforts to enjoy under way such as loads of seating, new air conditioning unit, new refrigerator for your refreshments and a large New 32’TV with satellite reception.
You, your family and friends will certainly cruise in style in this beautiful boat. Don’t miss out on her, call today.
She has an amazingly large salon area with hi-gloss cherry joinery in combination with textured carpeting with removable clear protective cover. The very large “L” shaped ultraleather couch is electric and at a push of a button converts to a large slide out berth, another section turns into a recliner and back rest drops down for a snack and drink holder while you relax and watch the New 40’ Visio TV 2021 mounter above the refrigerator across the room.Laundry
Aft of Salon tucked under salon stairway is a convenient Washer/Dryer Combo. Easy access makes this a fantastic option.Galley
To port is a large galley with loads of storage cabinets and draws to store all your cooking needs. Along with the high-gloss wood finish is complementary Corian counters. There is a hide-away mini bar that with a touch of a button rolls out and seats 2-on great looking bar stools. The sink is a great size and the cook top has 3 burners, both have Corian hide away covers. Her Upgraded Convection/Microwave oven is hidden away behind high gloss cabinet and the full-size refrigerator with separate freezer is barely noticeable with its decorative high-gloss wood covering. There is a NEW in 2021 40” Vizio TV that is mounted high above the galley and blends in like it was always a feature.Guest berth with full head and stall shower
Forward of the salon to starboard is the entrance to the guest head… It is spacious brilliantly clean with a full vanity and vac-u-flush head and roomy separate stall shower. The Guest Stateroom has upper and lower bunks with plush coordinating spreads and matching decorative pillows. The Guest room has its own entrance into the adjoining guest head. There is also a built in TV.Master stateroom with private head and stall shower
All the way forward of Salon and Guest Stateroom is a hallway with accent full size mirror is the Primary Stateroom. There is an Island double berth with glamorous custom spread with numerous coordinating pillows. New Flat Screen TV, under berth night accent lighting, overhead hatch to view the stars and plenty of storage with closets port and starboard. Adjoining the stateroom is a huge private ensuite head with large stall shower, vanity with mirrored cabinets and vac-u-flush head.Cockpit and helm station
The cockpit is very large and accommodating to a multiple of guests. She has a large wraparound helm console and a comfortable bucket seat for the “Captain”. The helm has many new/upgraded electronics listed separately. Next to the helm seat is a forward-facing bench seat. Just aft of the forward-facing helm seating is a large aft facing couch, center table and long forward-facing bench seat across the transom. Cockpit features include:
- NEW AC Unit 2022
- NEW 32” Flat Screen TV 2022 mounted high to port for all to view
- NEW Norcold Refrigerator 2022, Sink, Ice Maker (in-operatable may require freon), and storage cabinets
- NEW aft mooring cover 2022
- NEW forward windshield curtains 2020
- NEW custom carpeting for aft cockpit 2022.
Access to the engine room is thru the cockpit deck. The Twin 3196 v-drive CATS with 660HP are rated to cruise the 510 Sundancer in the area of 15 knots and top end close to 30 knots.
- NEW Battery Charger 2022
- (2) New Thruster Batteries 2022,
- (2) NEW House Batteries 2019
- (2) NEW additional House Batteries 2021
- Generator: Westerbeke 15KW
- Battery Charger: NEW 2022
- Inverter: Magna
- Cable Master electric cable retractor
- (2) Transformers
- (2) Additional shore power cords
- (2) Bow Thruster batteries 2022
- (2) House Batteries 2019
- (2) House Batteries 2021
- Swim platform has a dingy davit for inflatable
- Standard Horizon VHF
- FURUNO Radar (New 2021)
- GARMIN GPS MAP 7612 (New 2018)
- GARMIN GPS MAP 740
- RAYTHEON ST-6 dept, speed & diBstance log
- SIMRAD Robertson AP22 AUTO PILOT
- ACR Point Pad remote Spotlight
- (2) CAT Engine Displays
- VETUS Bow Thruster
- Windlass with remote at helm
- Danforth surface mount compass
- Stereo remote at helm
Contact the listing broker, Joyce Richards, for additional information. Cell #617-633-1112; e-mail: [email protected]