1: Volvo D6 IPS 600 Inboard diesel 435 horsepower 430 hours Port 2017
2: Volvo D6 IPS 600 Inboard 435 horsepower 430 hours Starboard 2017
Extended Warranties through 2022
New Freedom Lift w/ Carbon Fiber Arms
FLIR Night Vision Camera
Full Garmin Electronics Package
Here’s your opportunity: jump aboard now to enjoy some beautiful fall boating in New England, head south for the winters or start planning your cruising schedule for 2022.
When this model was introduced she redefined the downeast boating market and was such a hit there are still buyers waiting for production spots. She has the dedicated two stateroom with two full heads that make journeys a dream.
The social aspect of this design is fabulous with easy flow from cockpit to main salon and mid ship galley. The cockpit, wonderful for entertaining or relaxing includes the Sureshade offering protection from sun and the surprise shower while you remain seated in the comfortable wrap around cockpit seating and teak table. It’s seamless from the cockpit to salon, for easy flow of conversation and it’s just a few steps down so its separated but within reach mid level galley. Everything is at your fingertips.
The helm has two very comfy Stidd chairs which give you a commanding view underway and all the electronics at your fingertips. The helm side door make docking a breeze with access to cleats to quickly tie up with.
There is a unique storage room beneath the salon that has many uses such as the full sized washer and dryer with additional storage.
The galley layout includes a two burner cooktop, large sink, excellent counter space and storage with under counter fridge and freezer.
The second stateroom has twin beds that with a flip of a switch slide together to form an island berth. A nice feature giving you flexibility for your guests. This second Stateroom shares the day head yet with it’s own dedicated door for privacy at night. Forward is the bow master with ensuite head and a privacy door in the companionway. Amenities include wall mounted TV, plenty of hanging space and drawers.
The Volvo Penta IPS-600 cruises her at a comfortable 27 Kts burning only about 34 gallons of fuel per hour. She can top out well over 30 knots when needed.
Sabre and Custom Options
- Flag blue hull with red boot stripe
- Beige non-skid
- Seakeeper 5
- Reverso oil change system
- Full size washer and separate dryer
- Fresh water washdown forward
- Power exhaust in galley
- Volvo Penta joystick steering package
- Volvo Penta 17” glass cockpit screens and chart plotters (2)
- Volvo Penta automatic trim system
- Inverter and separate battery charger
- Dirt Devil central vacuum
- LED searchlight on mast
- Additional 12V outlet at helm
- Additional 12V and 120V outlets in cockpit
- LED Lighting added: Behind Galley Sink, inside the forward upper cabinets, outboard in guest cabin, and in both heads below the storage cabinets
- Sureshade cockpit shade
- FRP mast on hardtop
- Kahlenberg dual air horns
- Centerline cleats mid-transom
- Cockpit shower
- Accord shades on all opening ports
- Custom Fiddles added to top of microwave cabinet
- Brushed Stainless faucets throughout
- Custom interior blinds on all three windshields
- Induction cooktop in galley
- Isotherm DR160 2 drawer refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and Vitifrigo refrigerator DW100 in Galley
- Custom 6-person high gloss expandable salon table
- Cherry hand hold above side door
- Master stateroom cabinets faced in shoji panels
- Custom reading lights in master
- Custom fold down work desk in guest cabin
- Freezer and wine cooler in utility room with custom shelves and cabinets
- Custom under galley pantry storage
- Custom A/C flush system
- New Freedom Lift with Carbon fiber arms
- Garmin GSD 24 sounder module
- Garmin B744V transducer with temperature
- Garmin GMR 24 Fantom Radar painted to match topsides
- Garmin VHF300 Radio with GHS20 wireless radio and hub
- Garmin AIS 600 Class B receiver/transmitter
- Garmin GC10 camera in engine room
- Garmin GC10 camera facing aft on mast
- Dual 8’ Shakespeare Antennas (one VHF, one AIS)
- Garmin card reader
- New FLIR Camera mounted onhardtop
Contact the listing broker, Scott Lucas, for additional information. Cell #508-361-4870; e-mail: [email protected]