Step aboard, take a deeper look and discover everything that "Crafted in the Maine Tradition" means to the enjoyment of your time on the water. Her interior is crafted by boat builders with decades of experience. Her systems are modern and functional and her performance as invigorating as boaters have come to expect from Sabre Yachts.
- Full-beam master stateroom below helm deck with king sized bed
- Master head with large shower stall
- Master offers walk in closet, settee and large Decovue TV
- MSR has large stainless steel hull portlights
- VIP offers queen size berth
- VIP head with ceramic tiled sole and stall shower
- VIP cabin with round portlight over headboard
- Forward cabin with "Scissor berth"
- Day head forward with shower stall opposite
Sabre 66 Dirigo Fly Bridge Sea Trial
The Official Sea Trial video of the first Sabre 66 Fly Bridge.
- Modified vee-hull with downward turning chines and spray rails
- Resin Infused with Corecell foam coring
- LP painted topsides. Clients color choice
- Reverse sloped transom with P+S Boarding gates
- Transom door for shore side service hookups
- Carbon fiber reinforcements on hull stringers
- Knitted biaxial structural E-Glass
- VIP Resin Infused knitted biaxial structural E-Glass
- Molded in diamond pattern anti-skid surfaces
- Electrically actuated cockpit awning
- Recessed bulwark with teak toe cap
- U-shaped cockpit seating with expandable table
- Hydraulic swim platform/1200lb capacity dinghy lift
- Electrical actuated side windows
- Helm deck door to starboard side deck
- Stainless steel framed hatches
- Direct glazed windshields
Mechanical & Electrical
Notes & Comments
The largest and most luxurious Sabre motor yacht to date, the Sabre 66 Dirigo is the first American built, downeast-style motor yacht of this size to be introduced to the market. She is, as Designer Kevin Burns states “the highest expression of Sabre yet.”
From her functional foredeck to her spacious and comfortable cockpit, she is every bit a Sabre. The best deck hardware, on-deck walking surfaces that are safe and secure, hand holds wherever they are needed, all speak to Sabre’s 45 year history of building boats for people who know boats, and know how they should be equipped. Her interior is crafted by boat builders with decades of experience. Her systems are modern and functional and her performance as invigorating as boaters have come to expect from Sabre Yachts.